Just a kitchen, some might think. But at Nobia, we recognize its deeper essence. It's more than a space - it's the very soul of a home where mornings are greeted, and evenings wind down. It is the place where we connect and unite, share love and memories, recharge and make new ideas come to life. Kitchens set the stage for the stories of tomorrow. Join us in our mission of Designing Kitchens for Life!
About the role
As the Technical Process Owner, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth operation of factory machines, whether dealing with break-fix situations or implementing changes in the technical environment. You will be responsible for full knowledge of all factory machines, including maintenance agreements with vendors, hardware/software requirements, and integration with internal or external systems. Additionally, you will define and document processes, liaise with stakeholders on impactful projects, and serve as the escalation point for factory-related issues from the helpdesk.
- Act as the technical lead for the Jönköping site, ensuring the optimal performance of computers supporting our manufacturing.
Serve as the key point of contact for technical issues related to computers supporting factory machines, including break-fix situations and environmental changes.
- Own and maintain comprehensive knowledge of all computers connected to factory machines, including maintenance agreements, hardware/software requirements, and system crossovers.
- Act as an escalation point for the helpdesk on factory-related issues, diagnosing problems from a software, hardware, and networking level.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical users.
- Demonstrate understanding of enterprise architecture, particularly information process flow.
- Proven experience as a Technical Process Owner or similar role.
- Ability to diagnose technical issues at the software, hardware, and networking levels.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to define and document processes, leading changes confidently.
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture, especially information process flow.
- Microsoft and CISCO qualifications are desirable.
- Educated to degree level is desirable.
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required.
The kitchen is a place for all aspects of life, all times of the day. As Europe’s leading kitchen specialist, Nobia strives to lead the way for purposeful designed and sustainable kitchen solutions. We let our 100 years of expertise meet with new habits, trends and techniques. We design, manufacture and sell well-designed, functional and emotionally appealing kitchens that enable a sustainable lifestyle with reduced climate impact. We are a group of 14 strong local brands, produced in our local factories. Our community of 5,500 co-workers are driven by our core values Care – Inspire – Deliver. We foster an open, supportive and innovative work environment where we encourage each other to reach our full potential for personal and professional growth - across the group, from the Nordics to the UK.
Do you think we are a great match? We look forward to receiving your application. No need for cover letter!