Just a kitchen, some might think. But we know that a kitchen is so much more than just a room. It is the heart of our home where a new day starts. It is the place where we connect and reunite, share love and memories, recharge and make new ideas come to life. Kitchens from our brands set the stage for the future. Join us in our mission of Designing Kitchens for Life!
In this role you will help us to succeed by:
- Driving the definition, usage and adoption of Nobia SAP development standards.
- Working with third-party and specialist resource providers to support SAP requirements for the business.
- Being recognized as the knowledge holder and owner of the areas you are responsible for.
- Ensuring that all developments are in line with best practices and all processes are fully documented according to Nobia’s SAP Development Standards.
- Actively engaging with the wider Nobia Technology community (Architecture, Product Teams, PMO, Governance etc.) to share best practices and help refine our ways of working as we continue our transformation journey and implement scalable and efficient SAP solutions that align with the organization's long-term goals.
- Researching and identifying training needs to ensure an appropriate skills base is maintained.
- Establishing a culture of learning and best practices to ensure that you and your team are up to date in respect of SAP developments.
- Working within the Finance and P&C product team to facilitate building key business solutions and finance digitalization.
- Utilize low-code development to expedite the creation of SAP applications and workflows, streamlining development processes and enabling rapid prototyping and deployment while maintaining alignment with Nobia SAP development standards.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including business leaders, IT teams, and end-users, to understand their requirements and expectations and communicate progress and project status effectively.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging SAP technologies and trends and assess their potential application within the organization.
Your skillset for performance:
- Extensive experience with SAP development tools and languages, such as ABAP, SAPUI5, and SAP Cloud Platform.
- Extended experience with working on SAP ERP and CRM systems.
- Proficiency in SAP technologies, including SAP ERP, SAP HANA, and SAP Fiori.
- Strong understanding of SAP architecture, data modeling, and integration methods.
- Familiarity with the SAP Business Technology Platform.
- Knowledge of low-code development platforms and their application within SAP environments.
- Experience working in a multi-cloud environment including exposure to AWS and Azure Cloud services.
- Experience with SAP development best practices and coding standards.
- Familiarity with SAP security and compliance standards.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies and tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a focus on delivering innovative solutions.
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
Other technologies relevant to this role include:
- Object Orientated ABAP, ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP).
- SAP Rapid Application Development (Mendix)
- SmartForms, Adobe Forms, ALE / IDocs.
- User Exits / Enhancements.
- Experience with Eclipse as a development tool.
- Core Data Services (CDS) View.
- OData Services, GIT repositories.
Even if you don’t fit the full list, don’t be discouraged and we still encourage you to consider your application. In our recruitment process, we’ll decide whether there are enough similarities between your skills and aspirations and the skills and competences required for the role.
We believe you will enjoy working here if you:
- You have an open-minded personality and are thinking “outside-in” starting from customers’ needs.
- You challenge the status quo; connect all actions to clear impact and goals and dare to fail.
- You listen to customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders; accept different views and opinions; proactively share knowledge and actively demonstrate and create openness within the team.
- Are resident of Lithuania.
The kitchen is a place for all aspects of life, all times of the day. As Europe’s leading kitchen specialist, Nobia strives to lead the way for purposeful designed and sustainable kitchen solutions. We let our 100 years of expertise meet with new habits, trends and techniques.
We design, manufacture and sell well-designed, functional and emotionally appealing kitchens that enable a sustainable lifestyle with reduced climate impact. We are a group of 16 strong local brands, produced in our 12 factories. Our community of 5500 co-workers are driven by our core values Care – Inspire – Deliver.
We foster an open, supportive and innovative work environment where we encourage each other to reach our full potential for personal and professional growth - across the group, from the Nordics to the UK, Austria and the Netherlands.
Why join Nobia:
We genuinely want your role within Nobia to be exciting, inspiring and rewarding. We offer you a fast-paced but balanced environment with opportunities for growth, whether that’s vertical or horizontal, and where your voice is heard. You’ll quickly notice how much we value team collaboration, transparency, fun while working and we focus on being an inclusive and great place to work. We are a team that brings our heart to work. And our commitment to quality means working here isn’t just better for you - it’s better for life! Your journey at Nobia also comes with benefits, like:
- Health and accident insurance
- Extra vacation days
- “Sick days”
- Hybrid way of working
- Free time for Volunteering
- Cozy office, snacks, car parking, team buildings, etc.
The salary range is 6300 - 8300 € gross, depending on your experience and qualifications.
Do you think we are a great match? We look forward to receiving your application.
About the recruitment process:
We use a data-driven and fair assessment approach as want to ensure sustainable recruitment of happy employees, who stay, are engaged and are successful. After our psychometric test, you’ll be invited to a competence-based, structured interview process where we compare your skills, experience, and competencies with the role and with Nobia’s culture. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability.