Are you a curious technologist looking to solve interesting customer challenges using Fullstack development, and build engaging applications using industry standard technology, like React, .NET Core, Cosmos DB and Kubernetes?
Nobia is Europe´s leading kitchen specialist with 19 strong local brands, like Marbodal, HTH, Magnet, and Sigdal, offices in 8 countries, and 14 production facilities.
The Nobia Digital Experience Team focuses on delivering an excellent web customer experience. We’re all about data-driven experiences, e-commerce, digital communications, and marketing.
Join us and you’ll be part of a team totaling over 6000 employees, realizing our customers’ kitchen dreams and delivering more than 11,000 kitchens every single week with net sales of SEK 13 billion.
This is what you will do
- You will be part of a development team driving and maintaining our web platform and digital tools towards our ambition to beautify, simplify, and personalize the digital consumer experience.
- Our platform includes several independent React apps (so-called microfrontends) tied together with Optimizely CMS, formerly known as EPiServer, and React/Vue, integrating with a microservice API layer. We use Azure managed cloud services infrastructure and Kubernetes. We release through Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy.
The teams responsibility
- Keep long-term stability of the system and quality of code in mind while implementing new functionality, as well as maintaining and upgrading our products and platform
- Investigate incidents and troubleshoot bugs
- Collaborate and actively participate in the team’s agile way of working
- Be part of technical discussions and decisions together with brand stakeholders
- You know how to program in C# and .NET Core on the backend.
- Knowledge about APIs
- After the first interview, you will be asked to do a code test. Please take a few moments to look through it: https://github.com/Nobiadigital/recruitment-coding-test
- If these technologies are outside your expertise, please let us know and we will make an assessment. There must be a willingness to learn.
- Able to work in a team, helping out with coordination, ideas, plans and solutions.
- Help us question the way we work, in order to always improve.
Why join Nobia
At Nobia, we design kitchens for life. To us, that means developing well-designed, beautiful, and emotionally conceptualised kitchens that speak to the hearts and minds of our customers. Kitchens that enable a sustainable lifestyle and reduced climate impact.
Here, you’ll find a culture that gives you room to learn, work ethically, and above all, to be inspired. At Nobia we have a company culture where we support, trust and respect each other and where we enable people to reach their full potential and achieve personal and professional growth. We believe in cross-functional collaboration and sharing best practices across the group.
Additionally to the monthly salary, we offer a generous benefits package, like short-term incentives, health insurance, additional vacation days, various team-building events, and other benefits that we will share during the recruitment interview. We have a hybrid work- setup with 2 days at the office and 3 days from home (optional).
Salary ranges for this position is gross 2500 - 4500 € depending on your experience and skills
Read more about Nobia: https://www.nobia.com
About the recruitment process
- To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience, and attributes relevant to the role and Nobia will be assessed. We acknowledge that two parties are making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process. Find helpful hints and tips about the Nobia recruitment process in our Career page.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than 2022-12-24
- If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Violeta, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability.